You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shockcraft is NZ's leading MTB suspension company, based in Alexandra, Central Otago, New Zealand. We provide products and services locally, throughout New Zealand and worldwide.
Biken is a new business division supplying performance MTB parts to wholesale and retail.
We are currently calling for expressions of interest for a Suspension Technician position.
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 021 148 5037.
Shockcraft & Biken are based in the Alexandra, Central Otago. The Central Otago mountains and schist are an excellent test of suspension and the harsh climate results in stunning scenery and world class riding terrain.
Shockcraft needs a Suspension Technician to help with the increasing workload in our suspension workshop.
Main duties would be suspension service, bookings, shipping of parts, with some stores, orders and general duties.
We are looking for the right person and training will be provided.
- Servicing of MTB suspension forks, rear shocks and dropper posts (training provided)
- Maintaining and organising workshop and supplies
- Customer service including technical advice
- Testing of mountain bike parts
- Processing, packing and shipment of orders
- General errands
- An active mountainbike rider
- A natural and talented mechanic
- Legally able to live and work in New Zealand
- An active troubleshooter & motivated learner
- Willing to upskill and obtain further qualifications.
- Physically fit and active
- Computer literate
- Have very high standards of care and accuracy
- A clear and open communicator
- Safety conscious, able to follow written instructions and work independently
Work would be full-time (5 days, 9 am to 5 pm negotiable), except for Christmas & New Year shutdown.